De Mi caja de notas
ProcessWire Webmention (source code) adds webmention support to your ProcessWire site. Includes support for Vouch extension and an admin interface to view, process, delete, or change the visibility of received webmentions. It can also monitor a blogroll or allowlist and add new links it finds to the list of approved vouch domains. gRegor Morrill maintains and uses this plugin on gregorlove.com since 2015-07-12.
- v2.0.0 released 2018-05-06 
- v1.1.3 released 2017-03-27 
- v1.1.2 released 2016-04-11
- v1.1.1 released 2016-04-10
- v1.1.0 released 2016-02-25 in the ProcessWire Modules Directory 
- Issues, pull requests: https://github.com/gRegorLove/ProcessWire-Webmention
ProcessWire IndieAuth (source code) allows you to use your domain to sign in to applications and grant access to read/write to your site using IndieAuth. gRegor Morrill maintains and uses this plugin on gregorlove.com since 2016-03-17.
- v0.2.0 released and submitted to the ProcessWire Modules Directory
- v0.2.0 available for beta testing
- v0.0.1 which only let you sign into your own site. My understanding of IndieAuth was limited at the time so this was a premature plugin.
gRegor Morrill migrated gregorlove.com to ProcessWire 2015-07-12.
Thorsten Konigorski uses ProcessWire on https://www.thorsten-konigorski.de
- As of 2018-04, using the ProcessWire Webmention plugin as well